You may hang the tea towels from hooks on a shelf, hang a good curtain rod to support them, and show them in this manner on the wall. Alternatively, you could display them as art on the walls by framing them and displaying them as art on the walls. FL on the 23rd of May, 2017 A fun presentation idea for your collection may be a ″clothesline″ with clothes pins hanging from it.
How do you display your tea towel in your frame?
- … A useful piece of advice is to iron your tea towel in order to remove all of the folds and make it crinkle-free.
- as you can see, I’m not the best ironer in the world, eeek..
- Then all you have to do is open your frame, place the ironed tea towel inside, and adjust it before closing the frame back up again…
- it’s that simple and it’s almost immediate!
I would be very interested in seeing how you have chosen to exhibit yours.
Can a tea towel be wall art?
The fact that Maria’s framed tea towel is displayed in the living room, rather than the kitchen, provides the item with an instant aesthetic context. This is one of the reasons why it is such a successful piece of wall art. Also, take note of the fact that the tea towel is encircled by real works of art, such as prints and pictures. You can make art into anything you want it to be.
How do you attach a dowel to a tea towel?
- The washi tape should be wrapped around the dowel.
- If you are using double-sided tape instead of washi tape, simply run it along the top hem of the back of the tea towel, then press the dowel firmly into it.
- If you are using washi tape, simply run it along the top hem of the front of the tea towel.
- Cut roughly a meter of twine, or a length that is appropriate for the area available on your wall, and then loop one end of the twine around the dowel a few times.
How do I keep my tea towel from Crinkle free?
… A useful piece of advice is to iron your tea towel in order to remove all of the folds and make it crinkle-free. as you can see, I’m not the best ironer in the world, eeek.. Then all you need to do is open your frame, place the ironed dish towel inside, adjust it, and then close your frame back up again.