Just a few potted plants can breathe new life into a whole room, adding a touch of texture to your bookcases and a dash of color to your living area. Try to find plants that have a lot of aesthetic appeal, such as freshly cut flowers or an interesting succulent. The fact that fresh flowers also have a pleasant aroma is always an advantage.
What to Display on Shelves That Are Decorative
- Plants (mainly artificial ones for me because I have a brown thumb)
- A variety of containers, including vases, pitchers, bowls, and baskets
- Vase fillers
- Picture frames
- Small mirrors
- Letters or monograms
What can you put on a shelf in a living room?
A living room shelf is the ideal location for displaying houseplants, which are an excellent option for bringing the beauty of nature into the interior of your home. Choose a plant that will thrive in the quantity of natural sunlight that is present in the space. Additionally, take into consideration the size of the plant and how it will compare to the overall dimensions of the shelf.
How to decorate shelves like a pro?
- Here are 20 Inspirational Shelf Decorating Ideas to Help You Look Like a Pro.
- 1 Compact Shelving Unit A compact bookshelf is a wonderful idea to have if you have a limited amount of space, consider yourself a minimalist, and have a passion for reading.
- You can acquire one 2 Shelves Attached to the Wall 3 bookcases with a shallow depth.
- 4 Shelves Already Installed 5 Floating Shelves for Books.
- Additional things
How do you style a shelf?
- Emily Henderson suggests that in order to correctly design a shelf, one must follow these three simple steps: In addition to that, you should maintain a color palette that is consistent and reduce the number of elements to the bare minimum (avoid clutter, keep only important items).
- In light of this, we have compiled a list of the most creative shelf ideas as well as a simple instruction on how to decorate shelves of any kind.
- Take a look at it!
How do you decorate shelves that scream style?
- Developing a color scheme that flows together beautifully is one of the best ways to build shelves that exude elegance.
- Arrange the books in groups according to the color of their covers, and then bring in complementary accessories to truly make your preferred hues stand out.
- When it comes to fashionable décor, we often recommend sticking to pieces that are affordable, especially given how rapidly trends come and go in the interior design world.